- Fixed term contract - months and kilometres
- Temporary lease vehicles are fully serviced
- All servicing - including tyres
- Car registration
- Warrant of Fitness
- AA Breakdown service
Who uses Temporary Lease cars?
- Individuals arriving from overseas wanting to use a car without the hassle of car ownership
- Businesses wanting a temporary vehicle for temporary staff
- Businesses needing vehicles for short-term projects
Where can the car be picked up or dropped off?
- Nation-wide pick up and drop-off service
- 175 Nation-wide Service centres
Who insures the car?
You can add the car to your own business insurance policy or you can purchase insurance offered by us.
- 1 month to 6 months (Contract Hire)
- 6 month to 12 months (Contract Lease)
3 months rental paid in advance and 1 months rental paid as a bond.
Our insurance costs are $60 - $70 per month with a $2,000 own damage excess and $1.5 million liability coverage.
*Lease Direct Ltd recommends you seek your own independent legal and taxation advice before completing documentation
Check out a selection of our lease vehicles here
For more information on a Finance Lease please read our FAQ's on Leasing Cars in New Zealand