- Fixed term contract - months and kilometres
- Temporary lease vehicles are fully serviced
- All servicing - including tyres
- Car registration
- Warrant of Fitness
- AA Breakdown service
Who uses Temporary Lease cars?
- Individuals arriving from overseas wanting to use a car without the hassle of car ownership
- Businesses wanting a temporary vehicle for temporary staff
- Businesses needing vehicles for short-term projects
Where can the car be picked up or dropped off?
- Nation-wide pick up and drop-off service
- 175 Nation-wide Service centres
Who insures the car?
- 3- 6 months (Contract Hire)
- 6 month to 12 months (Contract Lease)
3 months rental paid in advance and 1 months rental paid as a bond.
*Lease Direct Ltd recommends you seek your own independent legal and taxation advice before completing documentation
Check out a selection of our lease vehicles here
For more information on a Finance Lease please read our FAQ's on Leasing Cars in New Zealand